Just had my first official job interview. Not settling on it but dem numbers doe. 👌
Be stubborn about your goals, but flexible about your methods.
Tanner Wendell Stewart
You have a 365 project taking place right now. What are the types of photos you’re taking and what material are you including with them?
99 percent of the photos in my 365 project are panoramic landscapes the other 1% are portraits, interviews and stories about human trafficking and how we can abolish it. I’m shooting a lot of iconic places but from unique spots like I said before and a few lesser known places here and there. I go exploring a lot, to find beautiful spots in the Northwest and have done a bunch of road trips all over. I even did some road trips in Bulgaria and Greece.